NEW: Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant launched
A new, one-off business grant is now open to eligible businesses for applications.
The Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant supports hospitality, leisure and accommodation businesses, struggling with the effects of the Omicron variant. The grant supports businesses:
- that offer in-person services;
- where the main service and activity takes place in a fixed, rate-paying premises; and
- is in the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors.
Grant values will be based on the rateable value (RV) of the premises:
- RVs of exactly £15,000 or under can apply for a payment of £2,667.
- RVs of over £15,000 and less than £51,000 can apply for a payment of £4,000.
- RVs of exactly £51,000 or over can apply for a payment of £6,000.
Other conditions apply and these along with full details can be found on our grants webpage.
Deadline for Applications will be 23:59 on 28 February 2022.