I offer bespoke support services for a wide range of individuals and small businesses. I draw on a varied and unique personal history and currently offer the following services:
- Writing and promotional communications;
- Editorial services (I’m a boss at turning disordered writing into strong and succinct narrative);
- Qualitative research services, especially if related to equalities (‘race’, disability, class, gender);
- Creative problem solving services;
- Business administration systems design (i.e. creating structure and order for your business);
- Personal training and nutrition coaching (especially for people at the beginning of their journey towards health);
- FREE academic coaching at all stages of higher education for students from non-traditional backgrounds;
- Business and financial management services for entrepreneurs from all backgrounds;
- WordPress web design and management services;
- Support services for disabled workers including related to workplace adjustments (aka reasonable adjustments) and negotiating with your employer and/or Access to Work.
I can offer such a wide range of services as I have lived an unusual and highly varied life. I have a humanities PhD and subsequently have a high level of writing, editorial, and qualitative research expertise, especially in respect of equalities. I provide free academic coaching to students from non-traditional backgrounds. I am a qualified personal trainer and Exercise Referral Specialist. I was a business manager to musicians for a great many years, and have subsequently used that experience to work as an office manager, PA, and a sole-charge bookkeeper to a wide range of companies (from charity to carpentry to healthcare). I provide sighted research, editorial, and administrative support services to visually impaired academics. Almost every SME I have worked for has asked me to (re)design and/or implement bespoke administrative systems. I have also worked in and run nightclubs, worked in and managed independent shops, worked as an outreach mentor to young people with special educational and mental health needs, and have also been a care worker to disabled children. And that’s just the employment side! My hobbies include: making my own clothes, hand weaving, making collages, creative writing, growing plant babies, and reading.
Please email me or visit my website for more information.