Waltham Forest Council has joined forces with the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) as a Local Leadership Partner to elevate its local business support. Through this collaboration, Waltham Forest is embracing FSB’s five key pledges, designed to strengthen the relationship between the council and businesses:
• Give parity of esteem between residents and business.
• Ensure consultations with businesses are clear, simple, and well communicated in good time.
• Visit businesses. Face-to-face contact is important for building a trusting relationship with small businesses.
• Talk to and share information with neighbouring London Boroughs.
• Have a dedicated Councillor and Single Point of Contact acting as a small business champion.
With the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) by your side, you’ll have all the support and expertise you need to start, run and grow your business.
As the leading voice of 5.5 million small businesses and the self-employed heard in governments across the UK, we’re always working to deliver real change on the issues that matter most.
FSB membership unlocks market leading business services and tools including:
• 24/7 legal and employment advice line
• Problem with customer not paying – speak to the solicitors
• Employment Contract templates and guides
• Tax advice line plus Tax Investigation Protection
• Specialist advice on Health & Safety
• Debt recovery service
• An extensive online legal hub with over 1,200 documents and templates
• Range of local and virtual events – free and open to all
• Data Protection guides
• Easy access to funding
• Bespoke insurance quotes and advice tailored to you
• Specialist hubs including our start up hub https://www.fsb.org.uk/knowledge/fsb-infohub/start.html
Want you know more? Contact FSB membership advisor Vaseem Gill on 07956 365903
E: email@example.com for your FREE Consultation to see how FSB can help your business and may even save you some money!